St Francis Links Golf Estate is the ULTIMATE HEAVEN ON EARTH!!
St Francis Links is a truly mystical destination, whether you play the course or just visit for the incredible views it is beyond doubt, one of South Africa’s most breathtaking courses.
A beautiful piece of land created by mother nature, and nurtured to be one of SA’s top 10 Courses! Run by our Golf Director and PGA professional Jeff Clause and his wife Liezl Clause accompanied by an amazing management team will always make your stay an experience you will never forget!
So why choose St Francis Links for your golfing destination?
- 6162m of the best golf in the world!
- Golfing lessons with PGA Professionals
- Chipping and putting greens
- Fantastic golfing packages (including games at Humewood Links and St Francis Bay golf course)
- As well as custom Golfing packages made to suit your needs
- Custom golfing day events
- Friendly Service
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Course
- Great Accommodation on the Estate
- Amazing Proshop in the clubhouse
- Shoot out with drinks on the 17th for special occasions.
St Francis Links has not only been in SA’s top 10 golf courses since they have opened but also over the past two years been voted as SA’s #1 wedding reception venue by the SA Bridal Industry Academy.
Why choose St Francis Links as your Wedding Destination?
- Dedicated in-house professional wedding planner to assist you
- Executive Chef for menu consultation
- Assured plan B for poor weather or power failures
- Ceremony and Reception at the same beautiful wedding venue
- Luxury accommodation on the estate or in the village
- A destination venue where your family and friends can spend the whole weekend
- Remarkable track record – with testimonials
- Guest activities including golf, canal cruises, beach or nature walks
- St Francis Links is a member of the South African Bridal Industry Academy
- We will deliver the perfect occasion for you on your special day
Not only is St Francis Links the ultimate golfing vacation, but St Francis Bay is the ultimate family holiday location… So while you are out on the golf course you can be sure that you family will be equally entertained with some of the following to look forward to:
- Beaching and Beach Walks
- Big Game Fishing
- Canal Cruises
- Horse Riding
- Lighthouse at Cape St Francis built in 1878
- Penguin sanctuary in Cape St Francis
- Port St Francis
- Restaurants / Coffee Shops / Pubs
- Sand River Walk
- Scuba Diving and Snorkelling
- Sea Cruises
- Shopping at Fountains Mall – Jeffrey’s Bay
- Shopping at St. Francis Bay Square
- St Francis Bay Squash Club
- Surfing at St Francis, Cape St Francis or Jeffrey’s Bay
- Whale and Dolphin Watching
So come and Make St Francis Links your next Holiday Destination!!
For More Information call or email:
- Liezl Clause or Eugenie van Vuuren for Wedding enquiries on 042 200 4500 or email@example.com
- Justin Roux or LeeLy Burger for golf or package enquiries on 042 200 4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wynand du Buyn or Justin Roux for Golfing lessons on 042 200 4500 or email@example.com
- Or go have a look on our Website http://www.stfrancislinks.com
And as Santa always says EVERY GREAT SHOT STARTS WITH A SMILE!!!